- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming;
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development;
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development;
- Flexible working hours & work from home;
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval;
- Public transportation ticket;
- Company cell phone of your choice;
- Gym membership coverage;
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office;
- Home internet reimbursement
Wargaming Mobile is on the lookout for Personal Assistant (m/f).
What will you do:
- Support of companies Head of Mobile in all organizational needs in Berlin;
- Taking care of the Head of Mobile’s accommodation and apartment;
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Providing front line scheduling and organisational support;
- Solving problems around the apartment (finding and organizing cleaners, handymen, a security company etc.);
- Form and maintain a database of useful contacts;
- Taking care of post and bills in the Head of Mobile’s absence;
- Support leadership in administrative tasks.
Wargaming Mobile is on the lookout for Product Manager (m/f).
What will you do?
- Oversee live operations performance and drive improvements to KPIs;
- Conduct game analysis, digging into analytics to understand player behavior;
- Work with design to implement and optimize new and existing features;
- Collaborate with the marketing teams on game optimization to support UA;
- Work with business intelligence to build dashboards for the team to use.
In your role, you will support the growth of our mobile portfolio by means of managing and implementing acquisition campaigns for Wargaming Mobile (WGM) on full lifetime of the products, ongoing and new titles. You will support the UA lead on UA strategy, budget and implementation of UA campaigns. For this particular role, deep Facebook media buying knowledge and previous experience with mobile games is a must.
What will you do?
- Manage, implement, and execute UA campaigns, particularly on Facebook;
- Analyze and optimize UA campaigns for WGM based on performance KPI’s;
- Provide input and data driven decisions into creative development;
- Provide feedback on titles to development teams for performance improvements;
- Manage day to day partner relations.