- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming;
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development;
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development;
- Flexible working hours & work from home;
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval;
- Public transportation ticket;
- Company cell phone of your choice;
- Gym membership coverage;
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office;
- Home internet reimbursement
Wargaming Mobile is on the lookout for Product Manager (m/f).
What will you do?
- Oversee live operations performance and drive improvements to KPIs;
- Conduct game analysis, digging into analytics to understand player behavior;
- Work with design to implement and optimize new and existing features;
- Collaborate with the marketing teams on game optimization to support UA;
- Work with business intelligence to build dashboards for the team to use.
In your role, you will support the growth of our mobile portfolio by means of managing and implementing acquisition campaigns for Wargaming Mobile (WGM) on full lifetime of the products, ongoing and new titles. You will support the UA lead on UA strategy, budget and implementation of UA campaigns. For this particular role, deep Facebook media buying knowledge and previous experience with mobile games is a must.
What will you do?
- Manage, implement, and execute UA campaigns, particularly on Facebook;
- Analyze and optimize UA campaigns for WGM based on performance KPI’s;
- Provide input and data driven decisions into creative development;
- Provide feedback on titles to development teams for performance improvements;
- Manage day to day partner relations.
Wargaming Mobile is on the lookout forPlayer Experience Champion (m/f).
In this role you will:
- Develop deep expertise and passion to support our players in multiple games
- Be the voice of the player in our product teams
- Help our development teams by supporting their vision in our online communities
- Help build out our customer service capabilities with the help of our outsourcing partner and establish tools and processes to increase efficiency depending on the title
- Engage the communities around the games in our social media channels
- Identify and report new issues that impact our players
- Work with external teams that support you in creating great player experiences
- Deliver optimal player satisfaction while maintaining high production standards
- Work closely with game contributors and influencers
Wargaming Berlin is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to provide players with epic gameplay experiences through some of the most well crafted mobile interfaces in the industry.
To be successful you will have a strong drive towards concepting, designing and implementing various UI styles for mobile games. You also have great enthusiasm and possess a natural sense of how UI flows, constantly striving for delivering experience according to best practices and current trends.
What will you do?
- Work closely with the HQ UX team and internal Game Studios to iterate on user flows and game UI
- Explore different UI styles to discover the right one for each game
- Build interactive prototypes on device to test and iterate the designs
- Implement UI art directly in Unity, preferably including required UI animations and VFXs
- Concept, design, and implement UI guided by an understanding of current trends and best practices
- Create flexible interface designs to evolve with the needs of a live game
- Maintain asset libraries and texture atlases with a high level of proficiency and organization
- Give and receive constructive feedback on work within the UX team