- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming;
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development;
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development;
- Flexible working hours & work from home;
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval;
- Public transportation ticket;
- Company cell phone of your choice;
- Gym membership coverage;
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office;
- Home internet reimbursement
Wargaming Mobile is on the lookout for Personal Assistant (m/f).
What will you do:
- Support of companies Head of Mobile in all organizational needs in Berlin;
- Taking care of the Head of Mobile’s accommodation and apartment;
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Providing front line scheduling and organisational support;
- Solving problems around the apartment (finding and organizing cleaners, handymen, a security company etc.);
- Form and maintain a database of useful contacts;
- Taking care of post and bills in the Head of Mobile’s absence;
- Support leadership in administrative tasks.
Wargaming Mobile is on the lookout for Product Manager (m/f).
What will you do?
- Oversee live operations performance and drive improvements to KPIs;
- Conduct game analysis, digging into analytics to understand player behavior;
- Work with design to implement and optimize new and existing features;
- Collaborate with the marketing teams on game optimization to support UA;
- Work with business intelligence to build dashboards for the team to use.
In your role, you will support the growth of our mobile portfolio by means of managing and implementing acquisition campaigns for Wargaming Mobile (WGM) on full lifetime of the products, ongoing and new titles. You will support the UA lead on UA strategy, budget and implementation of UA campaigns. For this particular role, deep Facebook media buying knowledge and previous experience with mobile games is a must.
What will you do?
- Manage, implement, and execute UA campaigns, particularly on Facebook;
- Analyze and optimize UA campaigns for WGM based on performance KPI’s;
- Provide input and data driven decisions into creative development;
- Provide feedback on titles to development teams for performance improvements;
- Manage day to day partner relations.
Wargaming Mobile is on the lookout for an experienced Product Marketing Manager for our renowned title World of Tanks Blitz & new projects within the studio. This position will focus on product marketing for the Western Markets.
You will voice the marketing vision within the game development team & actively drive the marketing strategy with WGM Marketing. You will advise the development team on market relevant features & implementations. This position will be based in our Berlin office but does require up to 40% presence in Minsk where our development team is located.
The ideal candidate for this role should have experience with marketing mobile mid-core games in Western Markets.
With the continuous growth of our product portfolio and emphasis on delivering the legendary games, we are currently on the lookout for an experienced Consumer Insights Analyst to join our team in Berlin. In this role you will be driving market and consumer insights research using a number of different tools and methodologies, with the opportunity to work closely with our development teams and having a direct impact on the content that goes into our games.
An ideal candidate for this position would have a few years of previous experience within the gaming industry as a Consumer Insights specialist, utilising analytics software such as SPSS or SAS.
Wargaming Mobile is currently on the lookout for a Game Director with to join our rapidly growing office in Berlin. In this position you will be in charge of work on a new stealth R&D simulation project. You lead the R&D for this product and drive its success by leveraging the passionated internal team and collaborating closely with the head of Wargaming Mobile.
In addition to experience of building and managing R&D teams for the mobile platform, the ideal candidate would have experience of developing at least one simulation style game and hold a big passion for music as well as live events.
We are now on the lookout for an experienced Finance Controller to join the central admin team in our Berlin Office. In this role you will be in change of Warming Mobile's financial interest, overseeing the finance operations on a day to day basis in collaboration with local colleagues and the team in our Global Headquarters.
In addition to an academic and professional background in the field of finance, the ideal candidate for this position would be a fluent German and English speaker, with a strong track record of working with IFRS and SAP.