- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming;
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development;
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development;
- Flexible working hours & work from home;
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval;
- Public transportation ticket;
- Company cell phone of your choice;
- Gym membership coverage;
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office;
- Home internet reimbursement
Wargaming Nexus is a new business unit within Wargaming, focused on the creation of unique cross-platform IPs leveraging partnerships with external development studios around the world. Driven by work on innovations in products, services and approaches, we are looking to deliver new value and gameplay experiences for mobile game players.
We are now on the lookout for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing team in Berlin. The ideal candidate for this role would be a native English speaker with a strong track record of managing successful mobile games and development teams.
What will you do?
- "Own the product" - decide on its goals, track KPIs, compile specifications, take part in solving development issues and new features testing;
- Set a product management process with internal and external teams;
- Work closely with Head of Products and other Wargaming Nexus leaders and communicate on the status of the project, risks, and opportunities, oversee live operations and drive KPI improvements;
- Manage and prioritize pipeline of new content creation for the product;
- Prioritize features backlog, create and manage development roadmaps for features and content;
In your role, you will support the growth of our mobile portfolio by means of managing and implementing acquisition campaigns for Wargaming Mobile (WGM) on full lifetime of the products, ongoing and new titles. You will support the UA lead on UA strategy, budget and implementation of UA campaigns. For this particular role, deep Facebook media buying knowledge and previous experience with mobile games is a must.
What will you do?
- Manage, implement, and execute UA campaigns, particularly on Facebook;
- Analyze and optimize UA campaigns for WGM based on performance KPI’s;
- Provide input and data driven decisions into creative development;
- Provide feedback on titles to development teams for performance improvements;
- Manage day to day partner relations.
Wargaming Mobile is on the lookout for an experienced Product Marketing Manager for our renowned title World of Tanks Blitz & new projects within the studio. This position will focus on product marketing for the Western Markets.
You will voice the marketing vision within the game development team & actively drive the marketing strategy with WGM Marketing. You will advise the development team on market relevant features & implementations. This position will be based in our Berlin office but does require up to 40% presence in Minsk where our development team is located.
The ideal candidate for this role should have experience with marketing mobile mid-core games in Western Markets.
What will you do?
- Define and be accountable for product’s Marketing Strategy in cooperation with WGM Marketing for the Western Markets, including influencer marketing, collaborations etc.;
- Work closely with the game development & marketing team to define and advocate the marketing vision, product positioning and share market insights;
- Advise game development team on market driven implementation & prioritization of new features & live-ops plans;