- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming;
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development;
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development;
- Flexible working hours & work from home;
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval;
- Public transportation ticket;
- Company cell phone of your choice;
- Gym membership coverage;
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office;
- Home internet reimbursement
Wargaming Mobile is on the lookout for Product Manager (m/f).
What will you do?
- Oversee live operations performance and drive improvements to KPIs;
- Conduct game analysis, digging into analytics to understand player behavior;
- Work with design to implement and optimize new and existing features;
- Collaborate with the marketing teams on game optimization to support UA;
- Work with business intelligence to build dashboards for the team to use.
In your role, you will support the growth of our mobile portfolio by means of managing and implementing acquisition campaigns for Wargaming Mobile (WGM) on full lifetime of the products, ongoing and new titles. You will support the UA lead on UA strategy, budget and implementation of UA campaigns. For this particular role, deep Facebook media buying knowledge and previous experience with mobile games is a must.
What will you do?
- Manage, implement, and execute UA campaigns, particularly on Facebook;
- Analyze and optimize UA campaigns for WGM based on performance KPI’s;
- Provide input and data driven decisions into creative development;
- Provide feedback on titles to development teams for performance improvements;
- Manage day to day partner relations.
Wargaming Mobile is on the lookout for an experienced Product Marketing Manager for our renowned title World of Tanks Blitz & new projects within the studio. This position will focus on product marketing for the Western Markets.
You will voice the marketing vision within the game development team & actively drive the marketing strategy with WGM Marketing. You will advise the development team on market relevant features & implementations. This position will be based in our Berlin office but does require up to 40% presence in Minsk where our development team is located.
The ideal candidate for this role should have experience with marketing mobile mid-core games in Western Markets.
We are now on the lookout for an experienced Finance Controller to join the central admin team in our Berlin Office. In this role you will be in change of Warming Mobile's financial interest, overseeing the finance operations on a day to day basis in collaboration with local colleagues and the team in our Global Headquarters.
In addition to an academic and professional background in the field of finance, the ideal candidate for this position would be a fluent German and English speaker, with a strong track record of working with IFRS and SAP.